Some people start their day with lemon water instead of coffee or tea.
Water is the best beverage for hydration and is essential to the skin, adding lemon can help you drink more water throughout the day to help your skin look radiant.
Citrus fruits like lemons are high in vitamin C. Drinking lemon water will help you meet your nutritional requirements of vitamin C.
Drinking warm or hot lemon water when you wake up may provide many health benefits. Today we will be discussing the skin benefits of drinking lemon water daily.
The Benefits Of Lemon Water For the Skin are:
– Lemon water hydrates your skin and keeps it soft.
– It helps in making collagen, which helps to reduce signs of aging.
– Lemon water heals and repairs the skin.
– Lemon water also helps fight acne as it aids digestion. Digestive problems are one of the causes resulting in acne.
– As lemon is a natural bleach, it lightens and brightens the skin.
– Lemon has antioxidants that fight skin inflammation.
– It gives you clear skin and a glowing complexion.
– Lemon detoxifies the skin as well as the body.